|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Nissha Medical Technologies is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join out Colorado Springs Team.
This position is responsible for performing a wide variety of clerical and administrative functions. Primary job duties will be receiving and screening telephone calls, accurately recording and relaying messages to appropriate personnel and greeting visitors by welcoming them appropriately and notifying company personnel of their arrival. This position will provide administrative support to several areas including but not limited to Human Resources, Account Management, Finance, Engineering, etc.
This is currently a Part-time position. Working hours will be 10:00am-2:30pm (M-F).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follows Employee guidelines and Quality System Regulations as defined by Nissha Medical Technologies practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that customer requirements and industry standards and or regulations are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge and acts in accordance with NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in NMT’s Quality Manual.
- Assumes responsibility for the effective performance of assigned Receptionist and Clerical functions.
- Operates telephone console with multiple incoming lines. Answers all incoming calls promptly and courteously. Routes incoming calls to the appropriate extension or voicemail. Accurately records and relays messages where appropriate.
- Greets Customers and Visitors with a positive attitude. Directs Visitors to their destination. Ensures that Visitor Logs are filled out completely and correctly. Obtains Nondisclosure/Confidentiality paperwork as required by Company protocol. Issues Visitor’s Badges.
- Receives and distributes mail daily.
- Assists other Departments in preparing for Customer Visits by creating Visitor’s Badges, ensuring that Wifi Access tokens are created, coordinating breakfast/lunch/snack orders as appropriate and cleaning up after the Meeting.
- Assists employees, visitors, vendors, customers and clients with answering questions and solving problems courteously and promptly.
- Maintains Company Training Files by copying and filing Training Logs in a timely manner.
- Supports Human Resources Department by scheduling Interviews, creating New Hire and Benefits Files, scheduling Benefits Orientation Meetings and other duties as assigned.
- Supports other Departments, Committees and Teams by completing administrative and clerical tasks as assigned.
- Keeps Company Video Monitor up to date.
- Ensures that the Front Desk is clean, secure and well maintained.
- Assumes responsibility for planning Quarterly Company Meetings.
- Abides by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Regular attendance is required.
- At least 18 months of related experience in an Administrative or Clerical Role is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a sometimes fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Robust interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate with strong attention to detail.
- Well organized with strong time management skills.
- Accountable, dependable, and adaptable personality characteristics.
- Ability to cohesively work with a group/team as well as an individual.
- Ability to use PC, Printer, Phones and basic business equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave, Educational Assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.