|Title:||Electrician 2nd Shift|
Support Manufacturing, Engineering, and Maintenance departments in all aspects of electrical, electronic power, control devices, providing training and guidance on these tasks
Essential Job Functions:
- Assemble electrical/electronic controls and systems both for manufacturing and building equipment.
- Maintain and repair electrical/electronic/PLC controlled systems.
- Perform general maintenance tasks, including both electrical and mechanical, on all manufacturing equipment as assigned including Printing/Converting equipment, Pre-Press equipment, injection molding equipment, etc.
- Operate equipment for measuring, electrical, mechanical or physical properties.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment or building systems using various test equipment.
- Establish and maintain control methods and reporting for Manufacturing.
- Communicate effectively and work with employees of other departments in the completion of tasks when needed.
- Utilize CMMS as required in the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot Air Logic and SOL.
- GED or High School diploma
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus on electrical maintenance
- Previous experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Must have completed training in electrical/mechanical maintenance skill sets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a constructive, positive manner with others in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and manage own work tasks
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Proven skill in maintaining building and manufacturing electrical equipment and systems
- Knowledge of Computer Maintenance Managing System (CMMS)
- Knowledge of electrical equipment
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: