|Title:||IT Project Manager|
This position manages active software implementation projects, including global implementation of Oracle Cloud products such as ERP, HCM, PLM, CRM and PPM. This position is responsible for planning and coordinating activities of designated projects to ensure all goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames. This role requires coordination of cross-functional teams including BA’s, SA’s and SME’s to ensure the scope as defined by business objectives remains constant.
Essential Job Function
1. Plans, coordinates and manages projects to and from conception to completion.
2. Identifies and confers with project team to outline execution plan including assignment of duties, responsibilities and scope.
3. Facilitates software implementation teams and establishes project plans. Reviews time frames, costs, and procedures for accomplishing every phase of projects.
4. Works with BA’s to understand all business requirements; communicates and transfers business requirements to the project team.
5. Coordinates cross-functional project teams during all phases of implementations.
6. Coordinates the activities of project team members to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
7. Manages project deliverables and milestones.
8. Works with minimal supervision and effectively communicates program requirements to internal customers and external suppliers.
9. Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Five years of related experience in a Project Manager position in a manufacturing environment required.
- A demonstrated past of successful project and/or program execution (IT or Engineering environment favored).
- Experience in the medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
- Proficient with project management software; MS Project preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Four year (B.S. or B.A) degree with Business Administration, Technical, or Engineering emphasis preferred.
- Certification in Program Management (PMO) desirable.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a highly visible, fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects/techniques/tools of program management; SCRUM experience favored.
- Strong reading and comprehension skills required to read specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work cohesively with cross functional teams.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Technical aptitude for feasibility and capability analysis.
- Proven experience in task management, risk management and change management.
- Accountable, dependable, and adaptable personality characteristics.
- Decisive decision-making skills; strong delegation skills.
Occasional national and international travel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.