|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Nissha Medical Technologies is looking for a Medical Device Assembler to join our Colorado Springs Team!
The Medical Device Assembler will be a key member of our production team responsible for prepping assemblies and sub-assemblies for small, single-use medical devices. The ideal candidate will be quality-driven, have the ability to quickly come up to speed on existing production processes and be motivated to help develop and improve these processes. This is a full time, first shift position.
The established Compensation for this position will be $15.00 per hour (paid on a weekly basis).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Follows Employee guidelines and Quality System Regulations as defined by Nissha Medical Technologies practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that customer requirements and industry standards and or regulations are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge and acts in accordance of NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in NMT’s Quality Manual.
- Thoroughly reads and follows all job sheets, production drawings and Manufacturing Assembly Instructions.
- Performs tin dipping, wire cutting, stripping, crimping, housing, ultra-sonic welding, bonding, wire routing, and various other tasks as assigned.
- Operates production machines at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Responsible for the quality of the product produced.
- Works well with various internal and external engineering and other support disciplines to perform troubleshooting, data collection and to resolve assembly problems.
- Abides by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies
- Regular attendance is required.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Previous related industry experience in medical device production is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience in FDA/GMP/ISO environment is preferred but not required.
- Ability to apply principles outlined in Quality System Regulations (QSRs/GMPs).
- Ability to use basic hand tools such as micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Ability to operate electrical and mechanical equipment and interpret results.
- Attention to detail to ensure high quality work and to detect when there are issues with tooling, materials, processes and quality.
- Ability to work on a computer with various programs to transact product within the production system and complete online training
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- The ability to read and comprehend simple instructions such as Manufacturing Assembly Instructions, Quality Standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- The ability to perform simple writing tasks such as recording log entries, lot numbers and dates.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave, Educational Assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression,national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: