|Title:||Strategic Sourcing Specialist|
- Strategically develop sourcing plans and lead sourcing of Buy for Resale and Raw Materials by utilizing the strategic sourcing process. (Including preparing and conducting request for purchases, analysis of quotes, supplier selection, and negotiations.)
- Responsible for securing capacity and preparing suppliers for production flow strategies to ensure on time deliveries to the Company. (React to the increase variation from forecast and/or customer demand to take the appropriate actions within the supply chain.)
- Proactive approach to maintaining a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Maximize inventory turns and minimize inventory carrying cost while maintaining customer expectations.
- Provide Customer Service with valid available to promise dates.
- Special Projects centered around data integrity and continuous improvements as determined by manager.
- Analyze Bills of Material, routings, and demand. Work within mainframe environment to make inquiries/ decisions regarding inventory, historical records, enter Purchase Orders, etc.
- Support ERP projects for data clean up, implementation, and sustainment.
- Maintain Master Supplier Files, including Supplier Scorecards for “A” level suppliers.
- Initiate the setup and onboarding of new supply chain vendors. Manage supplier performance, including creating and acceptance of PO shipments, adherence to on time delivery and quality reject rates.
- Collaborate with the planning teams (Sales, Demand Planning, Supply Planning & Product Development) to ensure that production schedules can be executed in the planned time frame regarding capacity and material availability.
- As necessary, manage change within time fences (due to emergency production concerns, expedites, equipment, problems, etc.).
- Four-year college degree preferred
- One to three years of supply chain / purchasing experience required
- Demonstrated commitment to working with TQM, ISO 9000, and GMPs
- C.P.M. or APICS certification preferred
- Oracle experience is preferred
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, team player, results oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service interface desired
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (spreadsheet, word processing)
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (208) 263-5071 x303.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: