|Title:||Quality Inspector 2nd Shift 3P-11:30P|
Nissha Medical Technologies (previously Graphic Controls) is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company. An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Nissha is seeking a Quality Inspector for the 2nd shift (M-F, 3:00PM-11:30PM)
This is a hands on role to evaluate incoming raw materials and/or finished goods for compliance to product specification
- Perform inspections of raw materials, purchased medical products, WIP, and manufactured goods for compliance to product specification and defined criteria in accordance with established Quality plans.
- Collection of sampled in accordance with defined sampling plan
- Test material and production in accordance with established AQL levels
- Maintain inspection records as complete, accurate, and legible
- Control, tag, and segregate non-conforming product following “On Hold Process” coordinating all “On Hold” activities
- Confers with internal departments and/or vendors regarding inspection results, and recommends corrective actions
- Two year technical degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years QC experience in working in a manufacturing environment or relevant experience gained through coursework
- Ability to read blue prints and effectively use measurement and test equipment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in MS Word and MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and graphs)
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Nissha Medical Technologies considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha Medical Technologies will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call Nissha Medical Technologies at (716) 847-7592
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: