|Title:||Medical Device Assembler|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Nissha Medical Technologies is looking for a Medical Device Assembler to join our Colorado Springs Team. The successful candidate will prep sub-assemblies and non-device assemblies by performing the Essential Functions and Basic Duties listed below.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Follow all employee guidelines and Quality Systems Regulations (QSR’s) as defined by NMT's practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to insure that customer requirements and FDA (or equivalent) regulations are met.
- Demonstrate knowledge and act in accordance with NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in NMT's Quality Manual.
- Thoroughly read and follow all job sheets, production drawings and MAI's.
- Perform soldering on device assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Assist in training of employees at the discretion of the supervisor
- Operate production machines at the discretion of the supervisor.
- Perform tin dipping, wire cutting, stripping, crimping, housing, ultra-sonic welding, bonding, wire routing, and various other tasks as assigned.
- Responsible for the quality of the product produced.
- Work well with various internal and external engineering and other support disciplines to perform troubleshooting, data collection and to resolve assembly problems.
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- 12 months of related experience preferred.
- Previous Medical Device experience preferred.
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- The ability to read and comprehend written instructions such as Manufacturing Assembly Instructions, Quality Standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- The ability to perform writing tasks such as recording log entries, lot numbers and dates.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
The established Compensation Range for this position will be $12.50-$14.00 per hour (paid on a weekly basis) based on experience and qualifications.
Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave, Educational Assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.