|Title:||Manufacturing Team Member (MTM) - Day Shift|
Nissha Medical Technologies is seeking a Day Shift Manufacturing Team Member at our Norwalk location.
To ensure on-time completion of daily/weekly production on targets and shipments, and/or on-time delivery of RAW, WIP and Finished Goods, and/or inspection of product and materials in the RAW, WIP and Finished Goods state, to end users at the specified quality standard.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be familiar with all operations in the department.
- Variety of products.
- Reading blueprints.
- Quality standards.
- Prepare job cards, material requisitions and work orders accurately and legibly.
- Follow instructions of Supervisor and Group Leader.
- Ability to read work orders and bills of material.
- Ability to work with small tools.
- Work and cooperate with others.
- Know department regulations.
- Responsible for the quality of work produced.
- Keep Supervisor or Group Leader informed on problems related to their work and job.
- Occasionally aid in the training of other employees.
- Keep work area clean.
- Responsible for returning work orders, prints, tools and materials to authorized personnel and departments.
- Follow all safety and PPE regulations
- Work overtime as needed in accordance with contractual agreement
- Ensure compliance with the current Health & Safety rules and guidelines.
- Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is observed at all times.
- Be actively involved in and to promote an environment of continuous improvement, flexibility and teamwork.
All Other Essential Duties as directed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required to pass competency testing for each individual competency listed below.
- High School Diploma or GED
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers
- Ability to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s
- Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
- Ability to work in a team environment
LANGUAGE SKILLS (verbal, written, listening), SOFTWARE SKILLS, ANALYTICAL SKILLS, MATHEMATICAL SKILLS, PRESENTATION SKILLS, TEAM PLAYER, ETC.PHYSICAL DEMANDS (e.g., expectations of such items as weight needed to move or lift)
- Lift/Carry 25 lbs
- Microscope/Fine close work 8 hrs a day
- Vision requirements correctable to 20/20 vision
- Stand/Sit/Walk 8 hrs a day
- Dexterity required
- Eye Protection
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: