|Title:||Strategic Supply Chain Manager|
|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
This position will manage NMT’s Materials and Inventory planning functions at the Colorado Springs facility, with support being provided to other sites within the NMT network, as necessary. Primary responsibilities will include helping to define and support strategic Supply Chain decisions, managing the day to day activities for the Supply Chain team in Colorado Springs, providing support to production scheduling on all material flow issues to meet production schedules and customer requirements, interfacing with product line coordinators on the planning and forecasting of customer orders to meet shipments, researching best prices, monitoring inventory levels and negotiating contracts.
- Follows all employee guidelines and Quality Systems Regulations (QSR’s) as defined by NMT’s practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure that customer requirements and FDA (or equivalent) regulations are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge and acts in accordance with NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in the Quality Manual.
- Abides by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Establishes procedures and supervises physical inventory.
- Works with management as well as other Departments to identify supply needs.
- Researches potential vendors and negotiates prices.
- Recommends solutions to existing processes to reduce waste and increase quality.
- Records and assesses all materials quality, movement and expenditure.
- Monitors inventory levels and access to the materials.
- Collaborate with management to plan forecasting models.
- Prepares and files detailed records on procurement activity, quality and vendors.
- Maintains and models excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Regular Attendance is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Solid understanding of supply chain and inventory management systems.
- Advanced knowledge of forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to produce improvement in supplier quality.
- Ability to assess supplier risks.
- Strong communication skills
- Project Management skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Experience in a Medical Device Manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong working knowledge of the industry standard Purchasing practices and familiarity with Lean, Kaizen and Toyota Production System activities preferred.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401k, educational assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: