Nissha Medical Technologies (previously Graphic Controls) is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company. An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Nissha Medical Technologies is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for 2nd shift, Monday-Friday, 3:00 PM - 11:30 PM.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible to maintain all production equipment through PM’s, emergency breakdowns and project work.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot printing and electrode converting equipment.
- Set up and operate all Machine shop equipment.
- Install, set up, adjust and maintain electrode making equipment and packing equipment.
- Make sketches/read blueprints.
- Use a variety of tools to perform maintenance duties including hand and power tools.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement and error proofing initiatives.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 5 years mechanic experience; within a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Must have completed training in technical/mechanical training courses/certificates.
- Ability to work constructively in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- General electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: