Nissha Medical Technologies is a trusted partner in the Design and Manufacturing of single use medical technologies. Our streamlined process combines decades of experience and market leading resources to deliver exceptional value to the world’s medical device OEM’s, as well as own-brand products to the global acute care sector. We leverage innovative technologies across our global footprint of unique capabilities to efficiently meet our Customer’s demanding specifications and timelines.
About the Job
This position is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets. This position is the primary contact and is responsible for managing and coordinating internal and customer facing projects from product development to production and inception to execution.
Nissha Medical Technologies (NMT) - England operations seeks an experienced and high-powered Project Manager with Project Management Professional skills to drive internal and external projects to success by:
- Follows all employee guidelines and Quality Systems Regulations (QSR's) as defined by Biomedical Innovations’ practices, policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) to ensure that customer requirements and FDA (or equivalent) regulations are met.
- Directs and manages projects and product development from beginning to end.
- Facilitates and aligns internal and external project teams through regular joint update meetings and correspondence.
- Manages cross-functional project teams during all phases of product development., inclusive of effective hand-off to Production Operations.
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine time frame, cost, procedures for accomplishing projects, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources
- Supports quoting and proposal pipeline throughout the Sales Opportunity Workflow.
- Works cross divisional supporting Nissha Medical Technologies other business units as a PM resource as necessary.
- Manages scope of contracted work, including escalating when new and additional quotes are required as project scope changes.
- Works closely with the Account Management Team directing Sales Order and Invoicing requirements throughout the project life cycle.
- Confers with Project Managers to identify an outline of the work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of program personnel to ensure that each project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by Project Managers and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Confers with Project Managers to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Manages risk through proven risk management methodology.
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements, documentation and presentations to a variety of audiences including customers, stakeholders and Senior Management.
- Directs the activities of project/product development teams to review function, performance, safety, statutory, critical to quality and regulatory requirements for each project; works within QMS, EU MDR, FDA and CE guidelines.
- Works with minimal supervision and effectively communicates program requirements to internal and external customers, including senior management.
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- 3-5 years of related experience in a Program/Project Manager position; Medical Device or Regulated Field preferred.
- A demonstrated past of successful project and/or program execution
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year College or University, Engineering emphasis preferred.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of current best practices and procedures for Project/Program Management in a Manufacturing or closely related business.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects/techniques/tools of program management. SCRUM/AGILE Project Management experience favored.
- Proficient with project management software; MS Project preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management and change management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across global cultures and regions.
- Familiarity with capital expenditure requests and ROI analysis/justification.
- Robust interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Strong MS Office Skills including Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Analytical, tactical, influential and leadership skills required
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: