|Title:||Electrician 2nd Shift|
We are currently seeking an Electrician for 2nd shift Monday - Friday in our Maintenance department!
Support Manufacturing, Engineering, and Maintenance departments in all aspects of electrical, electronic power, control devices, providing training and guidance on these tasks
Nissha Medical Technologies is a growing Buffalo based company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the company. An entry level position allows you to start with a company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Essential Job Functions
- Assemble electrical/electronic controls and systems both for manufacturing and building equipment.
- Maintain and repair electrical/electronic/PLC controlled systems.
- Perform general maintenance tasks, including both electrical and mechanical, on all manufacturing equipment as assigned including Printing/Converting equipment, Pre-Press equipment, injection molding equipment, etc.
- Operate equipment for measuring, electrical, mechanical or physical properties.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment or building systems using various test equipment.
- Establish and maintain control methods and reporting for Manufacturing.
- Communicate effectively and work with employees of other departments in the completion of tasks when needed.
- Utilize CMMS as required in the completion of tasks.
- Troubleshoot Air Logic and SOL.
- GED or High School diploma
- 3-5 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment with a focus on electrical maintenance
- Previous experience in Industrial Maintenance
- Must have completed training in electrical/mechanical maintenance skill sets
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a constructive, positive manner with others in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and manage own work tasks
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Proven skill in maintaining building and manufacturing electrical equipment and systems
- Knowledge of Computer Maintenance Managing System (CMMS)
- Knowledge of electrical equipment
- Excellent time Management skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform deductive reasoning
- Ability to use the required tools to complete tasks
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric systems.
- Proven skills and abilities to complete general manufacturing mechanical maintenance tasks
- Knowledge of Allen Bradley systems, Siemens Systems, VFD's, PLC's hardware and software, AC/DC circuits, etc. helpful
- Ability to work under pressure
- Works to directive of supervision and performs other related duties as required
- Perform all types of electrical maintenance tasks such as: preventative maintenance, installation, repairs, testing, troubleshooting
- Inspect, troubleshoot and repair malfunctions that appear in the electrical and controls of equipment by following electrical schematics, using test instruments such as voltmeter, ammeter and ohmmeter
- Update electrical systems and components as needed
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time. 75-100%
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Also includes finger dexterity. 50-75%
- Bending: Stooping, crouching, full back and leg flexibility. 50-75%
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees. 50-75%
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction. 50-75%
- Lifting: Picking up and movement of objects. May involve carrying as well. 50-75%
- Climbing: Ascending or descending using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. 50-75%
- Vision: Ability to see and recognize detail. (Corrected or uncorrected.) 75-100%
- Repetitive Motion: Recurring movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. 25-50%
- Pushing/Pulling: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force to provoke movement, or to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. 50-75%
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, Please call 716-303-0497