|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Nissha Medical Technologies is looking for a Receiving Clerk to join our Colorado Springs Team!
This position is primarily responsible for receiving and processing incoming deliveries. Additional responsibilities include storing and issuing equipment, material, supplies, merchandise or tools and compiling stock records in stockroom and/or warehouse by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Follows all employee guidelines and Quality Systems Regulations (QSR’s) as defined by Nissha Medical Technologies practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure that customer requirements and FDA (or equivalent) regulations are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge and acts in accordance with NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in NMT’s Quality Manual.
- Receives and signs for deliveries.
- Inspects deliveries to ensure that they match order and invoice criteria.
- Assists in unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Organizes and stores received items in appropriate areas
- Moves or transports material or supplies to other departments.
- Filing of job sheets and general reqs when required.
- Receives parts into Stockroom. Counts, sorts, or weighs articles to verify receipt of items and stocks items.
- Examines stock to verify conformance to specifications, special handling or storage.
- General stockroom duties as required.
- Assists in the Stores/Warehouse Area as required.
- Abides by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies
- Regular attendance.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- A minimum of six months experience in Shipping/Receiving, Material Handling, Warehouse or related work.
- Experience operating equipment such as pallet-jacks, forklifts, hand trucks, and dollies.
- Forklift Certification preferred.
- This position requires the physical ability to lift and move up to 55lbs frequently while following all safety guidelines.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- The ability to write short correspondence.
- The ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and employees of the organization.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- The ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
- The ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave, Educational Assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.