|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
As part of a Global Accounting Team, the successful candidate will perform duties directly related to general business operations. The Accounting Specialist’s primary duties will be the processing of accounts payable for domestic and international locations. This duty also includes, but is not limited to processing invoices, analyzing and recording purchase price variance, forecasting and processing payments, and problem resolution as necessary. This position will also assist in other accounting functions and carry out major assignments as time permits and as job maturity occurs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow Employee guidelines and Quality System Regulations as defined by Nissha Medical Technologies practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure that customer requirements and industry standards and or regulations are met.
- Demonstrates knowledge and acts in accordance with NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in NMT’s Quality Manual.
- Process a significant quantity of accounts payable invoices for dual location, including forecasting and processing of payments and problem resolution as necessary.
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations.
- Adhere to corporate reporting timelines.
- Working very closely in a team environment:
- Process both incoming and outgoing bank wire transactions and ACH
- Assist in daily cash management to include forecasting of accounts payable cash flow
- Sales tax compliance and reporting
- Process, reconcile, and report on intercompany transactions
- Perform other duties as assigned to make the team successful
- Assist in processing accounts receivable invoices and cash receipts
- Abide by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regular attendance is required.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Accounting Degree is preferred.
- Two to five years of accounting experience required
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger is required
- Strong mathematical skills and high level of accuracy
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism
- Discretion and ability to maintain confidentiality is a must.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess and exhibit the desire to learn and do what it takes to be successful as part of a growing, dynamic company
- Regular Attendance is required
Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave, Educational Assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.