Nissha Medical Technologies is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic/Machinist! Full-Time Monday - Friday 1st shift
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible to maintain all production equipment through PM’s, emergency breakdowns and project work.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot printing and electrode converting equipment.
- Set up and operate all Machine shop equipment.
- Install, set up, adjust and maintain electrode making equipment and packing equipment.
- Make sketches/read blueprints.
- Use a variety of tools to perform maintenance duties including hand and power tools.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement and error proofing initiatives.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 5 years mechanic experience; within a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Must have completed training in technical/mechanical training courses/certificates.
- Ability to work constructively in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- General electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, Please call at (716) 847-7592.