|Location:||Colorado Springs, CO|
Nissha Medical Technologies is looking for a Buyer I to join our Colorado Springs Supply Chain Team.
This position is an entry level Buyer position. This position is directly responsible for the procurement of parts and materials for production and maintaining stock inventory. Primary responsibilities include completing related purchase orders and reports, maintaining related documents, monitoring inventory levels, monitoring suppliers, maintaining supplier files, and supporting projects to deliver annual improvements in total cost, quality, and service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Follow all employee guidelines and Quality Systems Regulations (QSR’s) as defined by Nissha Medical Technologies practices, policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) to ensure that customer requirements and FDA (or equivalent) regulations are met.
- Demonstrate knowledge and act in accordance with NMT’s Employee Guidelines and applicable quality standards as outlined in NMT’s Quality Manual.
- Analyze Bills of Material, routings, and demand. Work within mainframe environment to enter purchase orders.
- Proactive approach to maintaining a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- React to the increase variation from forecast and/or customer demand to take the appropriate actions within the supply chain.
- Ensure on time delivery of purchases and communicate/ resolve quality issues and other supplier performance problems.
- Maintain Master Supplier Files.
- Work with Suppliers to complete Material of Concern surveys.
- Coordinate vendor issues related to nonconforming materials, price increases and delivery concerns.
- Provide Customer Service with valid available to promise dates.
- Support ERP projects for data clean up, implementation, and sustainment.
- Interact with the Production Team and Planners to ensure that production schedules can be executed in the planned time frame regarding capacity and material availability.
- As necessary, manage change within time fences, (due to emergency production concerns, expedites, equipment, problems, etc.)
- Special Projects centered around data integrity and continuous improvements as determined by manager
- Abides by all safety and security rules set forth by the company and regulatory agencies
- Regular attendance.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related degree.
- Or High School Diploma with a minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with evidence of increasing responsibilities.
- Experience within manufacturing environments is highly preferred.
- Previous warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment, Supply Chain or Purchasing experience is a plus.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Well organized.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Able to operate PC and related programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel).
- Previous experience working within ERP system is preferred.
Great benefits available including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Vacation Time, Paid Sick Leave, Educational Assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, NMT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, please call (719) 426-9074.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: