|Title:||Machine Operator 1st Shift M-F|
We are currently seeking a Machine Operator for 1st shift (7:30AM-3:30PM) Monday - Friday!
Starting at $17 per hour.
Nissha Medical Technologies is a growing Buffalo based company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the company. An entry level position allows you to start with a company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Performs workstation assembly operations to mass produce Medical/ECG Sensors and packing them. Kit and Print pouches and labels per job/product requirements using the HERMA Machine (ink jet and/or thermo transfer) when needed.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Set up and operate ECG (Electrode Cardio Graph) machines.
2. Set up and operate Herma labeling machine.
3.Pack product in an in-line packaging operation.
4. Perform light maintenance duty on the machine (die changes, station alignments, etc.).
5. Interpret shop paperwork and drawings (read and calculate).
6. Complete necessary quality paperwork per FDA regulations.
7. Perform quality inspections as needed.
8. Assist in movement of materials as needed.
9. Manage the manufacturing processes associated with the assigned equipment with an emphasis on productivity, quality, safety, and good housekeeping, directing the work of packers as needed.
10. Communicate with other Machine Operators, Packers, Team Leads, Water Spider, and Supervisors on production issues, needs, and recommendations to improve production effectiveness and efficiency, including safety recommendations.
11. Other duties as assigned
- GED or High School diploma.
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Previous machine operating experience
- Bend and lift 45+ lbs without assistance
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in a constructive, positive manner with others in a team environment.
- Basic reading, math, and direction following skills.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and execute production orders and operating procedures.
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and Management.
- Ability to operate all required production equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to assemble and work with small parts.
- Strong ability and aptitude to learn.
- Ability to troubleshoot and react quickly to operating issues.
Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time. 75-100%
Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Also includes finger dexterity. 75-100%
Bending: Stooping, crouching, full back and leg flexibility. 50-75%
Kneeling: Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees. 25-50%
Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction. 50-75%
Lifting: Picking up and movement of objects. May involve carrying as well. 50-75%
Climbing: Ascending or descending using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. 25-50%
Vision: Ability to see and recognize detail. (Corrected or uncorrected.) 75-100%
Repetitive Motion: Recurring movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. 75-100%
Pushing/Pulling: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force to provoke movement, or to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion. 25-50%
Twisting: Moving in a contorted motion, usually involving the back, and usually repeatedly. 25-50%
Sitting: Remaining seated for a period of time, in one position. 0-25%
Nissha is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, Please call at (716) 847
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: