Nissha Medical Technologies is a growing Buffalo based company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the company. An entry level position allows you to start with a company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Graphic Controls is looking for a Production Associate to work our 3rd shift (SUN-THURS 11:30 PM-7:30 AM) OR 2nd Shift (MON-FRI 3:30 PM-11:30 PM ).
- Perform packaging tasks for in-line packaging operations/needs (catching, etc.) and/or offline
- Set up and operate finishing equipment across all product areas (shrink wrap, label printer, drill, ink jet, pounder, stapler, carton sealer, bander/strapper, fixtures, ink pumps, ultra-sonic sealing, etc.)
- Assist in continuous run operations of equipment within the assigned product area, keeping equipment running and maintaining quality and productivity for operators when needed.
- Assist with finished material (cutting raw materials, or final material trim post-press procedures).
- Assist operator with housekeeping tasks
- Perform general facility housekeeping duties (utility)
- Picking and packaging assignments for product shipment
- Interpret shop paperwork and drawings
- May occasionally assist in material movement (hand / fork truck, elevator operation, etc.)
- Ability to read and comprehend directions in English
- GED or High School diploma preferred
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience preferred
- Should have mechanical aptitude and eagerness to learn
- Candidate with a work history in fast paced, physical work environments preferred
- Ability to standing for long periods of time
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, Please call at (716) 849-6495.