|Title:||Packer - ECG 1st Shift|
Nissha is seeking a Full-Time Packer for 1st Shift Monday-Friday.
Nissha Medical Technologies (previously Graphic Controls) is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with our Company.
An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Pack products and/or assemble kits together.
Essential Job Functions:
- Pack products in an in-line packaging operation (i.e. feeding pouch machine)
- Pack products in an in an off-line environment (off-line packing)
- Putting kits together (i.e. holter kits, stress kits, etc)
- Assist with housekeeping tasks (put raw materials back on the shelf, general cleanup)
- May occasionally assist in material movement (hand/fork truck, material distribution, etc).
- Other duties as assigned
- GED or High School diploma preferred, but not mandatory
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Candidates with a work history in fast paced environments preferred
- Read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Demonstrates ability to work independently as well as work within a team environment.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time. Frequently (50-75%)
- Handling: Seizing, holding, grasping, turning, or otherwise working with hand or hands. Also includes finger dexterity. Continuously (75-100%)
- Bending: Stooping, crouching, full back and leg flexibility. Occasionally (25-50%)
- Kneeling: Bending legs at knees to come to rest on knee or knees. Occasionally (25-50%)
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction. Continuously (75-100%)
- Lifting: Picking up and movement of objects. May involve carrying as well. Frequently (50-75%)
- Climbing: Ascending or descending using feet and legs and/or hands and arms. Body agility is emphasized. Rarely (0-25%)
- Vision: Ability to see and recognize detail. (Corrected or uncorrected.) Continuously (75-100%)
- Repetitive Motion: Recurring movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers. Continuously (75-100%)
- Pushing/Pulling: Using upper extremities to press against something with steady force to provoke movement, or to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Occasionally (25-50%)
- Twisting: Moving in a contorted motion, usually involving the back, and usually repeatedly. Continuously (75-100%)
- Sitting: Remaining seated for a period of time, in one position. Continuously (75-100%)
Nissha is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, Please call at (716) 847-7592.