|Title:||Material Handler-Warehouse 1st Shift (9A-5:30P)|
We are currently seeking a Material Handler in our Warehouse for 1st Shift (9:00AM-5:30PM) Monday-Friday!
A Material Handler will be responsible for performing all necessary warehousing functional processes and applications specific to their assigned area meeting the daily departmental goals.
Nissha Medical Technologies (previously Graphic Controls) is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company.
An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Essential Duties Include:
- Operates all forklift equipment in warehouse as required
- Operates powered stretch wrappers and all other warehouse equipment as required
- Perform customer order or consigned pick, pack and process shipments to completion through Clippership and other shipping systems as required, to include freight and special handling.
- Process customer returns from receipt to return to inventory record as required
- Cycle counting as required
- Perform pic-up and delivery as needed
- Troubleshoot occurrences of trucking issues as needed
- Minimum of 5 years warehouse experience.
- Previous experience using forklifts, pallet jacks, etc. lift truck license preferred.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing multi-task environment
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!
Nissha Medical Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer; and considers all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. In addition, Nissha will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
If you need assistance with completing the online application process, Please call Nissha Medical Technologies at (716) 847-7592.