|Title:||Maintenance Mechanic/Machinist 3rd Shift|
Nissha Medical Technologies (previously Graphic Controls) is a growing Buffalo based Company specializing in printed products for the gaming, medical, and recording supply markets. A global leader in these areas, Nissha is expanding into new markets and is looking for qualified candidates to grow with the Company. An entry level position allows you start with a Company with many growth and promotion opportunities, while providing job stability with an average length of service of over 15 years.
Nissha Medical Technologies is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for 3rd shift, Monday-Friday, 11:00 PM - 7:30 AM.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible to maintain all production equipment through PM’s, emergency breakdowns and project work.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot printing and electrode converting equipment.
- Set up and operate all Machine shop equipment.
- Install, set up, adjust and maintain electrode making equipment and packing equipment.
- Make sketches/read blueprints.
- Use a variety of tools to perform maintenance duties including hand and power tools.
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement and error proofing initiatives.
- GED or High School diploma.
- 5 years mechanic experience; within a manufacturing setting preferred.
- Must have completed training in technical/mechanical training courses/certificates.
- Ability to work constructively in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- General electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
Great benefits offered including medical, dental, 401K, education assistance, and more!